How Does It Work?
This may sound complex, but it’s actually quite simple. First, a virtual “geo-fence” is made around the target location. In our above example of a bodybuilding competition, this could be a radius of 1-2 miles around the convention center where the event is taking place.
Then, the timeframe for the event is set – the weekend the competition takes place, for example. Then, when a user enters this area during this timeframe, they become part of the audience – and can be targeted during the event, as well as after the event takes place.
Why Should I Use Event Targeting?
Why use event targeting? Here are a few reasons that you should incorporate this digital marketing solution into your marketing plan.
- Self-contained. We offer a full turnkey, one-stop event targeting solution, which can be set up quickly and easily.
- Extreme granularity. Using our tools, you can view the effectiveness of your campaign down to the hour level.
- Full scalability. We offer this type of targeting for events of every size, from small fairs to enormous festivals and much more.
- Fully automated. We can run multiple campaigns at multiple events, dates, and times.
- Portable, reusable audiences. You get to keep the details of each audience you gather, and reuse them for future marketing campaigns.